Banwa Piñatex Backpack
✄ This product was made in Los Angeles, California.
Our Bayan backpack is made from Piñatex, a vegan leather alternative produced from agricultural remnants of the Phillipine pineapple industry. Lined with pesticide-free hemp. Fits a 13" laptop.
- 100% vegan
- Pineapple fiber-based Piñatex outer
- 2 Interior pockets one deep and one short for small items
- 1 exterior back pocket with zipper
- Interior latch point for key rings comes with Maniwala carabiner
- Ethically made in U.S.A. of globally sourced materials
- Hemp muslin lining
- Gusseted exterior can be expanded for extra space via zippers
- Polished gunmetal-tone hardware from U.S.A and Italy
Exterior Color: Black Piñatex (straps are reinforced with hemp)
Inner Color: Black hemp
Size and Fit
Made from pineapple leaf fibers, Piñatex is a natural and sustainable leather alternative. With time and use, the finish will burnish into a more and more beautiful patina. Piñatex is water resistant, and can be oiled and waxed in the same way animal leathers can be. Piñatex looks good new and gets even better with age
Please note - as it is made of naturally derived materials, each Piñatex tote will vary slightly in pattern and color.