Bayan Piñatex Tote Bag
Our Bayan Tote bag is made from Piñatex, a vegan leather alternative produced from agricultural remnants of the Phillipine pineapple industry.
- 100% vegan
- Pineapple fiber-based Piñatex outer
- Interior pocket for small items
- Two outside front pockets
- Interior latch point for key rings comes with Maniwala carabiner
- Exterior straps can be used to hold towels, yoga mats, or other items
- Ethically made in U.S.A. of globally sourced materials
Exterior Color: Black Piñatex (straps are reinforced with hemp)
Inner Color: Unlined (shows natural Piñatex backing)
Size and Fit
Made from pineapple leaf fibers, Piñatex is a natural and sustainable leather alternative. With time and use, the finish will burnish into a more and more beautiful patina. Piñatex is water resistant, and can be oiled and waxed in the same way animal leathers can be. Piñatex looks good new and gets even better with age
Please note - as it is made of naturally derived materials, each Piñatex tote will vary slightly in pattern and color.